Of course this summer we had to do swimming lessons. Chloe had the funnest swimming teacher I have ever seen. It was a college kid that had come home for the summer. I am not sure what his real name was, they just called him Spiderman. He was really good with the kids, and I think that Chloe learned a ton in swimming this year!
Swimming away. She can now push herself off from the wall, and swim quite a ways!
Just playing with the noodles! She took swimming lessons with her little friend Brooke.
I did the mommy and me swim class with Izabelle. She is just a little fish. Her teacher advanced her to the next class even though she is so small and technically not old enough to go to the next one!
Blowing bubbles!! She is quite the pro at that these days!
JUMP!!! This was by far her favorite part of the class, she would beg to jump in from the time we started everyday. She would jump in and go all the way under and then come up to find me. She did really well this year!
I am not sure what she is doing in this picture, but it was too funny not to post, she was all over the place and could not sit still!
The three girls before swimming lessons. They all had really fun doing lessons this year!










No comments:
Post a Comment