I can't believe that my baby is in Kindergarten!! It seems like it was just yesterday that she was born, and only weighed just over 4 lbs. My how the time flys by!
Here she is all dressed and ready to concur the big Elementary school!
Another pose! She got the same teacher that Cory had in 1st Grade. She is really nice, and Chloe really enjoys her as a teacher!
Side shot. She really wanted to get a picture of her backpack, we didn't succeed very well, but it is a butterfly!
And last but not least, while I was in the shower, Chloe decided that they both needed a hair cut, and even though she didn't cut very much, it was a big chunk and pretty noticeable! You have got to love little kids that get a hold of scissors!


I love all the new posts. Chloe is so old! AHh! But so cute.
ReplyDelete