Monday, November 8, 2010

Soccer

 Chloe wanted to play soccer this year!  I was so excited to just sit and watch her play and just enjoy it.  Little did I know that I would be roped into coaching.  It really wasn't that bad, and I think that Chloe enjoyed me being the coach.  She did really well.  I was a little worried, because she is kind of a klutz.  Of course she fell a few times, but she got right back up and kept playing.  Our little team did really well. 
Throw it already!  They would sit and hold the ball for so long before they would throw it!
She got pretty good at throwing that ball pretty far by the end of the season!


I thought they were just going to all follow the ball and stay in a little group, and for the most part they spread out and did really good!
KICK!!!


Hanging in the net.  At this age they don't have them have a goalie, but they all really liked the net!


This picture makes me laugh, they all look like they are going to kick the ball!
Almost there!
Apparently we needed a little help at aiming, I don't think that this one went in, but she did make quite a few goals during the season!
Get Ready Go!
Giving the other team a cheer!
They gave each of the kids a medal at the end of the season.
I really did have a good time coaching, even though I know very little about Soccer.  I don't know if I will do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment