We had a lot of fun for Halloween this year, it was almost a week long event!
We carved our pumpkins of course!
We also went to a trunk or treat for our ward, but I didn't get any pictures of that!
We then had Chloe's Halloween party at school. It was a lot of fun, I was in charge of it with another mom in her class. We played pass the pumpkin, a bean bag toss, and memory, and then we made spider cookies. I think that the kids had a really fun time!
Next some of our neighbors invited us over for a little Halloween party. We ate mummified hot dogs, and she even made some kitty litter dessert, but I don't think that anyone tried any of it!
She did a little story about this little man that we had to put back together, and here she is with his eyes, and glasses, and then his really nasty fingers!
All of the kids, she had some really fun things planned for the kids to do. She is very creative!
Then came Halloween!!
Chloe decided on the Dorothy costume, and Izabelle decided on a cow.
They were so stinkin' cute!
My cute little cow!
And my little Dorothy skipping along!


Hey Brittney! It's been so long! How are you? Your blog is so cute and what an adorable family you have! Hope everything is going great for you! :)
ReplyDeleteYou're alive! Such cute girls. I love their costumes.
ReplyDelete