Monday, November 8, 2010

Day at the Park!

I was visiting my mom a little while ago, and we were bored with nothing to do one afternoon and I called one of my really good friends Haylee.  She just recently moved back down to Payson from living in Ogden.  I am so excited, and hope that we get to see each other more often now!   Anyways, we decided to go this new park in Spanish Fork.  The kids had a blast!
Here is everyone on the teter-toter!
Chloe, and Izabelle, and then Haylee's kids, Gavin, Kamryn, and Dawson.

Cute picture of Haylee and her cute kids!!

My little Rascals!

They also have these fountains.  Although we were not prepared with swimming suits for the kids to play in it, they decided to anyways, It was fun to watch them.  At first they were scared to get their clothes dirty, and then they didn't care if they were soaking wet by the end.





We had a lot of fun, we hadn't seen Haylee in quite some time and it was fun to get together and play for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment