I am WAY behind on my blogging, but better later than never!
My little brother Schyler got his mission call!! This was so exciting. We weren't able to be there, but we were on speaker phone when he opened his call. Although we couldn't hear where he was going because there were too many people screaming and clapping, and cheering. I had to wait until all the excitment had stopped to find out the good news. He got his call to serve in the Maputo, Mozambique mission. He will be speaking Portuguese. I am so behind on this, as so he is in the MTC right now, and will be leaving there to go to Africa in a couple of weeks. We are so excited for him, and are greatful for his example to serve our Heavenly Father.
The little man opening his call!
He should no be old enough for this!
Everyone's face in this picture is PRICELESS!!!
The next step after opening his mission call is going to the temple. This was such an exciting day. Us as a family have never been able to all go to the temple together. Schyler has always stayed home to reluctantly watch our kids. Now it is really exciting that he gets to go with us! It is such a wonderful experience to be at the temple with your entire family. I love the temple and am so greatful for the many temples that we have so close to us!
My Whole family!!
My Whole family!!
All of my siblings and my grandpa
This is one of my favorite pictures!! Apparently I didn't get the memo that this was not a serious picture!
My grandpa is the best!
Again, no MEMO! Just Wind!
The beautiful Oquirrh Mountain Temple


How awesome. I remember when he would chase me around your house with a bat. Crazy. I've seen your mom at the gas station a few times. you NEED to move closer.
ReplyDelete