Friday, May 21, 2010

Flowers!

I decided that finally this year I would plant some flowers. I got some wooden barrels, and away we went. When we went to the garden center it was a total mess. I had both of the girls with me, and they were ever so helpful with picking up the flowers. When we went to check out, I asked the guy to make sure all the flowers were okay to go in planters, and he said yes. We picked out flowers because of their color, not anything else. After spending almost two hours there, and way too much money, we left and came home.
When we got home we had to put the potting soil in and Chloe was a really big help doing that!
She was also very helpful in planting the flowers!
View of the whole front of the house!
Two of the barrels I bought, and a bleeding heart plant
Tow more barrels, and my wagon wheels, and wishing well that Cory got me for my birthday and Christmas


They were fun to plant, and I hope that they stay alive. I don't have a very green thumb!

3 comments:

  1. So cute. I've never seen your house before. I like it. Tell Cory that the end result of the playhouse was worth all the work! I'm sure the girls love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your house! It's so cute! I have never seen it either. And I love the playhouse. It's way cute. Good work Cory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually noticed your pretty flowers while Lily & I were on our walk the other day. Your house looks very cute!

    ReplyDelete