Friday, June 25, 2010

Memorial Day

Memorial Day!
Cory was off, so we decided that we would take him away, so he didn't end up going back into work.  Away from all cell phone service.  It was kind of nice to just get away from his phone ringing all the time!  Secretly, I think he enjoys not having it ring all the time too! 
We ended up going on a picnic to the Upper Stillwater Dam.  It was really pretty, and the girls liked it.  I just wish the water would have been running over the top.  Cory said it is really pretty when it does that!
Here are the girlies striking a pose!
They look so little in front of that big huge dam!
Just a picture of the dam and the little stream where we were skipping rocks, I don't know how I didn't get any pictures of that, but Cory could make it go all the way across.  The girls thought it was funny when it would land on the ground on the other side!
Chillin out in the car on the way back!  Oh so thirsty!

Cory pulling one of his many faces!
Chloe fell asleep, and it was so funny.  She was snoring, and her mouth just wouldn't stay closed!
Look at my sucker that I have dropped a million times, yet I am still sucking on it!
Say CHEESE!!
The girls had a blast, and keep asking when we can go on another picnic!

No comments:

Post a Comment