Disneyland!
First off, just as a warning there are a lot of pictures on here! I just couldn't choose.
We first went to Disneyland, and spent 4 days there.

On the first ride she was already sick of waiting in lines!
We were able to find so many characters, it was really fun!
Izabelle and grandpa, this is her scary face!
I love this picture! Even with the oreos on her face!
Self portrait of Cory! While waiting in line!This is the thing we packed kids and plenty of treats in!
Donald Duck! Izabelle was never quite sure of the characters
Mickey Mouse! This was the day that it rained, and we look great!
Donald Duck! Izabelle was never quite sure of the characters
Mickey Mouse! This was the day that it rained, and we look great!Chloe was awfully sad she couldn't go on it!
Spish Splash! Izzy in the puddles!
The all so famous Dumbo ride! These things make Cory sick, so he was our resident picture taker!
I had to put this picture on here, My dad is such a dork! My little brother is in the front, and my dad is in the back .(the one waving like a dork!)
Pluto! I think that Chloe was on Soarin' over California when we saw him. My parents watched the kids while we went on it, and then they went and Chloe begged them to let her go on it again!
Chip and Dale!
My little brother thought that he was too old to pose with the characters, and would pull this face every time. I thin khe lookds like Popeye!
I don't know how to rotate pictures, so sorry! We decided that the girls could get all dressed up and get a dress, face paint, a wand, and a crown!
Spish Splash! Izzy in the puddles!Top row: My brother-in-law Matt in the blue shirt
Middle row: Little brother Schyler, Alli(Sister in law) and little brother Colby
Bottom row: Cory, Chloe, and me
That is right, this is Tower of Terror, and Chloe loved it! She wanted to go again right after we got off, I was really surprised that she loved the big rides. She is really small, so I didn't think that she was going to be able to ride on them, but she was just barely tall enough!
The all so famous Dumbo ride! These things make Cory sick, so he was our resident picture taker!
I had to put this picture on here, My dad is such a dork! My little brother is in the front, and my dad is in the back .(the one waving like a dork!)
Pluto! I think that Chloe was on Soarin' over California when we saw him. My parents watched the kids while we went on it, and then they went and Chloe begged them to let her go on it again!The glasses helped a lot!
Chip and Dale!
My little brother thought that he was too old to pose with the characters, and would pull this face every time. I thin khe lookds like Popeye!
I don't know how to rotate pictures, so sorry! We decided that the girls could get all dressed up and get a dress, face paint, a wand, and a crown! We went to the princess dinner, but our camera died. I am sad we have no pictures of that!






This picture is kind of blurry, but I just had to put it on here!


So much fun! It looks like you had a blast. I can't wait to take Easton again when he is older so he will actually know what's going on.
ReplyDeleteit is so cute.. I can't wait to be able to take the kids either to disneyland or disney world... Trevor says not til they are older and can remember it.. SO here I get to wait a little longer.. he might be pushing me around instead of the kids..LOL! Glad you all had fun, and thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete