Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Soooo Behind!! Halloween!

Alright, I know I am so late, in posting Halloween, but here it goes anyways!!
Izabelle and I got invited to a Halloween party by Vonna Powell, while all the older ones were in pre-school. Izabelle and Brenan had a lot of fun. We decorated cookies, made a garbage bag ghost, and listened to some Halloween stories!! Izabelle was a cat, and she really loved her costume!!

We then had a ward party, that was a chili cook off. I found a recipe to use that was a white bean and apple chili. If you find this and want to try it out, don't, it was really nasty. Cory made me take it anyways. Good thing we didn't have to put our names by our chili!!!
No matter how hard we tried to have Izabelle in the picture below, she just wouldn't have it, so here is our crazy family without Izabelle!!!

Chloe had her annual Halloween party at pre-school, and she had lots of fun. They have their own little parade down State Street. It was fun to watch them all in their costumes!!! Chloe was a nurse!!!

Halloween was kind of a disaster!! We had planned to do a kind of party and invite a few people over to go trick-or-treating, but Chloe ended up getting a fever, and I called to let everyone know, and let them make the decision to come or not still. Long story short, her fever broke and she was just fine. We ended up still doing dinner with our friends Bart and Michelle, and their two kids London and McLain.
Here are the four of them ready to go trick-or-treating!!
Here is my cute little nurse and cat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment