My friends Michelle, Nicole and I decided that last year we really wanted to have a Twilight party, but it never happened. We decided that we were going to have one before New Moon came out!! Well, it ended up working out!! We had dinner and then we watched Twilight, and then the following Monday we went and saw New Moon. I have to say that I really liked it and I am excited to see Eclipse that will come out in June!!
We had so much fun finding things to make to make the party so much fun. Of course is was really cheesy and stupid, but it wouldn't have been as fun if it wasn't that way!!
Here are the planners!!!
Here is our table set up. It was so much fun!!!
Here are the place settings. We found some cherry limeade soda, and made our labels, and then in our apples we stuck a quote from the book, and dripped red candle wax on the placemat!! It was so much fun!! I think that it turned out pretty cute as well!
Here is our entrance table!!! With our party favors, which included the soundtrack to Twilight, some yummy smelling lotion from Bath and Body Works called Twilight Woods, a blood bag, and of course it wouldn't have been complete without some vampire teeth!!
Here are all the girls except Nicole, she is the one taking the picture!! We had so much fun and I think that everyone enjoyed themselves!!!


Now that is pretty cool! I would of never thought about that.... We had a pizza party and then all went to the movie... we had 9 of us.. well 8 cause the 9th had to work over at last min... anyways and aged from 33-8...LOL! We had a blast also!!!
ReplyDelete