To keep this post short here are a bunch of pictures!!!
Chloe got glasses!!! She looks so dang cute in them, and she is doing really well with wearing them, she just doesn't like to wear her eye patch!!!
Thanksgiving!!!
I didn't get very many pictures, but I did get this one of Chloe helping my mom make pies!! She loves to help out whenever she can!!!
She is always talking about marrying the neighbor boys. She said that Hudson wanted to marry her, and she didn't want to because you have to be in love to marry someone, and she doesn't love him.
She always says stuff in Primary and they usually tell me what she says, I feel bad, because she just says whatever comes to her mind, and I hope she doesn't offend anyone!!!
So when I picked her up from Sunbeams, a couple of weeks ago, her teacher told me that they were singing in class, and she stopped her teacher in the middle of the song and said "you don't sing like my mom does, maybe you should just say the words instead of singing them"
I can't believe that she would say that, but, what do you do!!!
Izabelle's Birthday Party!!!!
Izabelle's Birthday Party!!!!
Here is Izabelle and her cousin Holden!!!
Here is her with her cake, she wasn't quite so sure what to do with the candles and wouldn't go near it until I blew them out!!


Glad to see you updated your blog! Looks like you guys have been having fun! LOVE the Twilight party, I think that would be so fun! Chloe is adorable in her glasses! And Izabelle is just plain adorable! I can't believe she's already 2!
ReplyDelete