Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Swimming Lessons, Camping, and 4th of July Oh, My!!

Once again, here is a picture overload!! I seriously need to do this more often! I'll make it short and sweet, with a lot of pictures.
Chloe decided that one night for dinner, we should have a picnic outside. We can't really sit on our grass, because it is mostly weeds, long story short, the guy that hydro seeded our lawn did a crappy job, so we decided to take her little table outside and eat in the driveway. I am sure that our neighbors think that we are totally crazy sometimes!!
Swimming Lessons:
I did the mommy and me class with Izabelle and a friend of mine and her son. I didn't get any pictures, because that just wasn't really possible. Izabelle did really good, and was just like a little fish. Her teacher said that she did really well for how old she is. Even though we didn't make it to all of the classes, because my grandpa had a heartatach. He is doing fine now. Anyways, Chloe had her lessons the following week. She is just like a fish as well. She did them with her little friend Brooke. They are so funny together. They always wanted us to take their picture, and they would never fail to pose in such a crazy way. They are too funny!!
This is the girls in the water splashing around.
Here they are splashing again.
Here is Chloe floating on her back. Her and Brooke were so funny, they would have to get the purple noodles, no other color would do!!
Here is the last day of swimming, there was also another one of Chloe's little friends in the class, her name is Kaitlyn. They had so much fun together!!
This is Chloe and McClain. They came up with this idea to ride down this little trailer on their bikes. How they come up with some of the things they do, I will never know, but she is crazy!!
While Chloe and McClain were riding down the trailer, Izabelle and London thought that it was a really fun game to grab handfuls of rocks from our gravel parking area, and throw them down the drain. They would throw them as hard as they could to hear the water splash!!
Next thing is Camping!! Yeah, we haven't been camping in over two years probably, because Cory was too scared to take two kids camping. Nevertheless, we went and it was a lot of fun. We took our 4-wheelers with intentions to ride them the next day, and when we got up the next morning and had breakfast, we noticed that there were no keys in the 4-wheelers. We had forgot them. So, we decided to leave camp early and ride them up by Cory's grandpa's house. We still had fun!! And camping with kids isn't as crazy as Cory thinks it is!!
Fourth of July!!!
When we got back from 4-wheeling, we were too tired to go up to the park and watch the fireworks, but realized that we could just watch them from the backyard. It was nice. The girls enjoyed watching them. Before we watched the fireworks, we got some little poppers and let the girls throw them around outside!!
Here we are just waiting for the fireworks to start!!!
While we waited, Chloe was playing with some sparklers, Izabelle was kind of frightened of them, so her and I just watched!!
More sparkler fun!!
And finally the fireworks!!!

Chloe's Randomness!!
She is the funniest little girl. I got a new steam cleaner, because she puked all over in the truck. Probably from car sickness, since we got lost in the mountains, for almost three hours, that story I may tell at another time. Anyways, she asked if she could play in the box, and I told her yes. Well, as I was putting together the cleaner, I needed to move the box, so as I was sliding it around, she was inside of it asleep and I didn't even know she was in there. I wish that I could just fall asleep anywhere like kids do, and just be so relaxed!!!


I have to add this random thought. She got a little ox when she had her dental surgery, and she was so excited and thought it was the cutest thing, and when she came out of surgery, she asked for it. I asked her what his mane was and she said "Hornies" I just laughed and suggested that she name it something else, but she thought that was a good name. She now takes that ox wherever we go, and she just has to tell everyone his name. I am sure people wonder what we teach our kids!!
Another random thought, the Sunbeam class in our ward was so big that they split it. Therefor, they got two other teachers for the class. When I went to pick Chloe up after church, her teacher told me that she was so glad that she was her teacher, because if she was in the other class, that she might just not come to church anymore. I just laughed, and in the back of my mind I thought, I hope she doesn't say stuff like that all the time. Kids are so fun, but they can also be a bit embarrassing!!!

2 comments:

  1. haha. I really enjoyed the post and all the pictures! Your girls are so cute. Chloe is so funny. I hope I get to meet "Hornies" someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe is a hoot! She has such a sassy little attitude it is so funny! I can just hear her saying that to her Primary teacher LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete