I think that this would be much easier to do, and definetely not so long, if I would do it more than a month apart, but, such is life, and it is CRAZY!!! So here are the things that we have done this past month!! Hope you enjoy!!
Chloe has been playing t-ball, and I suggest that if anyone needs a pick-me-up in their lives, that they need to find a t-ball game. It is so funny to watch them try and figure out how to play the game! Here is Chloe waiting for her turn to bat.

Here is Izabelle at the game! She love to out run me to see if she can get on the field, and she usually succeds. She also likes to play with the ants!!

Chloe "playing in the outfield" if you can even call throwing dirt and chasing butterflies playing!!

Chloe is swinging the bat here, she hits pretty well, but she cannot throw well!!

We also had a Pinewood Derby for our ward activity!! It was a lot of fun. We didn't think we were going to be able to go, so we hadn't made our car yet until three hours before!! Chloe and I made the car, and we put a little baby in it!! It was so much fun. Cory mad one as well, and he just put a big weight on his. Chloe got two awards: Prettiest car, and then most fuel efficient, because it was so slow!! Cory got an award, to for the heaviest car!!
Here is Izabelle just watching the cars go down the track, she though it was pretty cool!!

Here is Chloe holding her car!!

This picture is just for fun!! I wish that I could fall asleep anywhere I wanted to. She was sitting up on the couch!!

Chloe just graduated from pre-school!! Even though she will go another year before kindergarten!! It is hard to believe how fast time flies!! I can't grasp somedays that I have two kids and a 4 1/2 year old!!! She loved her teacher Miss Amy!!!

Over Memorial day weekend, the girls and I went to St. George with my parents and grandpa!! It was a lot of fun!! It was too hot to play outside, so we went to their church and played!
These are the coolest things I have ever ridden on!!! If anyone knows where I can get them, please let me know!! The girls loved them!
Here is Chloe cruisin' along!!

This is my little brother, and Izabelle riding!

This is my dad, he looks a little goofy!!

I snapped this picture of my mom, for those of you who do not know her very well, she HATES her picture taken and will probably say something about this, but oh well!!!

Today is was raining pretty hard, and Chloe has been waiting to use her rain coat and rain boots that she got for her birthday. There were some puddles outside, so we went puddle jumping.

I told her that she needed to jump in this deep puddle!!!
Look at the next three pics as she jumps in!!!

I loved reading the update!! Your girls are so cute. I absolutely love Chloe's raincoat and boots. Okay so those little cars, my parents have quite a few and I believe they are called wiggle cars. I was just at Target a couple days ago and I saw one there. I'm sure you can get them other places too!
ReplyDeleteIt was so good to see you Saturday. Thanks for the awesome shower!
Oh yeah....I'm already dreading when my baby will play t-ball, those games seem to last forever, but they are a good laugh!
so did you find a wiggle car? i could be crazy, but I though I saw them at Ace in Stewarts around christmas time. havent been looking for them since. Addy found one in Magical Moon toy store (wow that place is cool) in Logan and didn't want to get off it.
ReplyDeleteBrit I am so glad that you left a comment on my blog cuz I didn't even know u had a blog! Now I can look at ur blog! Your girls are so stinken cute! love the pics! Oh so Cassidee Bird is my boss's daughter that is how I know her. She is so cute and fun I love her!
ReplyDelete