Friday, May 1, 2009

A week's glance!

There are a lot of pictures, BEWARE!!
Chloe is in pre-school, and her class went on a tour of the fire station. They are learning about the community! Her teacher does a great job!! Cory went with her to the fire station, and she was so excited!! That is all she could talk about anywhere she went, was that her dad was going on the field trip with her!!
This is Chloe on the fire truck with her class. She is the one with the hat on!


Chloe again with the fire hat on

Chloe posing in the fire truck?? She is crazy!!

Next, we signed Chloe up to play t-ball!! I was a little nervous, when Cory said to do it, because she is the clumsiest girl I know. I told him that she would probably get hurt, and he said no, I think it will help her balance!! We will see, she had her first practice, and she was so cute, even though it was a nightmare, because her coach told us the wrong field, and she practiced with the wrong team for most of the practice, and no one even came to that field to tell us they told us the wrong one. Once we figured out that she was on the wrong field, she didn't want to go to her real team, and she threw a fit and made me run around the bases with her(while holding Izabelle in flip flops) Anyways, it was kind of a mess, and I hope that next week will go better!

Here is Chloe running around the bases! The helmet was too big and she had to hold it on when she ran! She actually did really good, she hit the ball and threw and caught it too!! Even thought she is the smallest one out there!
This is Chloe standing on third base. Sorry it is kind of small!!

The big thing is for Chloe to help me do the dishes! She is helpful, but she gets water all over the place!!

Izabelle also thought that she should help in the kitchen, and found this spot to go to. Now she feels like she can help in the kitchen(even though she just pulls the towels out and makes a mess!!) This is her new place to go!! Sitting in the drawer and giving us her evil laugh!!


Chloe got this Jeep for Christmas, and she loves it!! She is quite the pro now, so I thought that it would be okay for Izabelle to ride with her!!

I thought wrong, by the look on Izzy's face, she doesn't like it so much!!


Chloe playing with the sidewalk chalk!!


Here is Izabelle playing with the sidewalk chalk, but she mostly just eats it and pulls a funny face!! She is so cute!!

1 comment:

  1. This post made me smile. Your girls are so cute. Also, I want to watch you run around the bases in flip flops and holding Izabelle. Remember when we were on the same softball team? haha.

    ReplyDelete