I really need to do some posting, but life has just been crazy!! First off, my computer died the end of January, and I just barely got it back about three weeks ago. Out of those three weeks, I have been sick for almost half of it. Now that I am feeling better, and no I am not pregnant, I am going to get back on the bandwagon. You will have to just bear with me because I am going to backtrack to January and start from there. My goal is to take pictures of things that we do so that I can remember them, and also I would like to print my blog off and have it as a little scrapbook! So, fingers crossed I can maybe do a post a day and be done within a week. It will take me a while, but we have done so many things since I last posted. Well, I guess I will be starting tomorrow!!
Hey I don't think you started yet...LOL! sorry I am being onry! Hang in there.. I am bad also!
ReplyDelete