this is the roller coaster that Cory would not ride with me!!
New York New York and Excalibur
We took this for Chloe she loves(and laughs like) Spongebob
Sportin' the 3-D glasses!!
M&M Factory
M&M factoryIt was really awesome!!
Brooklyn Bridge!!
These were the giant Koi fish!
Brooklyn Bridge!!
These were the giant Koi fish!I didn't even win anything!!!
I don't know how to get to my blog!!!
The cool escalators to avoid the crazy drivers on the strip!!!
The cool escalators to avoid the crazy drivers on the strip!!!
So we just got back from Las Vegas, and it was so much FUN!!! We left Wed. night and had an eye appt. on Thurs. morning. I just needed stupid reading glasses, and Cory has to get glasses, turns out he hasn't really told me how bad his vision is, but it is really horrible!! Kind of scary that he has been driving as much as he has!! Anyways, after our eye appt. we drove down to Las Vegas. When we got there we checked into our hotel. We stayed at the Hooters the first night, yes I did say the Hooters!! It was really not that bad,(except for the drunk people outside our room at three in the morning that thought our room was thier's) and it was only $25 a night. Cory had a conference, and so he was in classes all day on friday. They gave the wives a $75 gift card to use at the Mandalay Resort, so the other couple that went down with us, her husband was in classes too, so we decided that we were going to go to the spa and get a pedicure. We thought that it would maybe be $30-40, but oh no, it was $80!! I really could not believe it. We decided to get it done anyways, and it was totally worth it. I was an idiot and wore stupid filp-flops, and my feet are bruised and they really hurt!!! On Friday night, we decided that we wanted to go see a show, so we booked tickets for a Cirque de Soiel show. It was really cool, and the MC was really funny. You can go to www.fastwally.com and watch him he is really good and really hilarious!! Anyways, the whole time we were there, I was trying to get Cory to go on the New York, New York roller coaster, but he wouldn't and I was really dissapointed. Oh, I also forgot my camera!! I was so upset at myself, so when we got to my mom's I asked if we could borrow hers and she said that I could, but being the stupid person that I am, I forgot her camera too. So when we got to Vegas, we found a Walgreens on the strip and found a little $20 digital camera. I was so excited, and then when we tried to take pictures anywhere except for broad daylight, it said that it was too darkbecause it did not have a flash!! I was so mad, the only reason I have any pictures, is because of Rachel. Thank you Rachel!!! Anyways It was so much fun. We went to the M&M factory, and they had a 3-D movie that we watched that was pretty cool. And we got Chloe a little M&M purse. She absolutely loves M&M's and purses, she was in heaven when she saw her purse. We got Izabelle a little stuffed M&M and she is terrified of it, so I guess that was a bad choice on our part!! Oh well, I guess, Chloe really likes it. Well, this is a really long post, so I will end it here with the pictures!!!





That's what you get for buying a $20 digital camera huh! Sounds like fun. I need a vacation. Your hair is cute.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great vacation. I'm ready to just take off for the weekend! I'm sick of the "real" world.
ReplyDeleteYAY, I found your blog!! Looks like you guys had a great time in Vegas!
ReplyDelete