Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day!!

Valentine's Day was very fun! Cory had left for work and I was still in bed. Apparently he had brought Chloe downstairs and put on some cartoons for her to watch, I had no idea, until I heard her downstairs and I had my primary stuff laid out all over the place and so I decided to get out of bed. When I came down to clean it all up I heard the door open and I wondered who it was. It was Cory and he had gone and got me flowers. When he came in and saw me downstairs, he said that I was supposed to still be in bed and he was going to surprise me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. He then said that he needed help with something. So I went upstairs to help him, he said that they didn't have a flower for Chloe, so he needed help getting one out for her. He is such a great husband and dad. He then gave Chloe a flower and she said that she needed it in a cup like mom's. He got her a little cup down and her little flower is sitting next to mine, it is so cute!! I felt really bad because I didn't get him anything. We had decided that since we were going to Vegas in a couple of weeks that we weren't going to do anything for each other and we would just get tickets to go to a Cirque de Sole show while we were down there. All is fine and he could really care less I did get him a card and some peanut-butter cups(which he loves), so it didn't even matter!! I am excited to go to Vegas and I will post pictures when we get back!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Amanda let me know you had a blog! I'll send you an invite to mine. We just got back from Vegas over Valentines Day it was super fun. It looks like things are going good for you. Your girls are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hola seniorita!!! That was very cute of Cory!! hahaha so I can't wait until we get together!!! So EXCITED!!

    ReplyDelete