Happy Easter everyone!! I hope everyone's Easter was great, we had a lot of fun!! On Saturday, we went to Cory's sisters house to color eggs. Chloe was all about it, but Izabelle was not quite sure if she wanted to put her hands in it. She was really funny, after everyone had finished their eggs, she wanted to dye hers. She just wasn't about all the chaos in the kitchen I guess.

Cute little Izabelle finally coloring her eggs!!

These are Cory's nieces and nephews with Chloe!

We went on an Easter egg hunt in the living room after that because it was too rainy to have it outside!! This is Chloe and Paige.

Chloe really liked coloring eggs!!
I don't know why these pictures went so small, if I make them bigger, they are just blurry, sorry!!

The girls in their Easter dresses!!

Izabelle riding her car!

Chloe showing us her mitt, she is going to play t-ball this summer, I am so excited to probably just watch her chase butterflies!!

Chloe got a slinky and you would have thought it was the newest and greateset thing invented!!

Izabelle trying to figure out how to ride this thing!!

The Easter Bunny didn't forget that Izabelle would want to find eggs too!!

Easter morning!!
Looks like a great Easter! I'm excited for our baby to get here because holidays seem so much more fun with kids!
ReplyDeleteHOW CUTE! LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD A GREAT EASTER.
ReplyDelete